Before registering with Foireann please read the below guide and then click the Register Now button at the bottom of the page:
How to Register and Pay
- Club Membership(s) must be registered and paid online.
- For 2021, registration is available via the GAA’s own registration platform: https://www.foireann.ie
- Note https://www.foireann.ie and https://www.returntoplay.ie are the same website
- Please select Askeaton GAA for Askeaton Ballysteen Kilcornan BNG
- Current members will logon to Foireann using your existing ‘Return to Play’ username and password.
- New members must create a user profile on Foireann.
- For parents/guardians wishing to register Juvenile (U6 to U18) proceed to add child details under the family section.
- Select the required membership option to register yourself and/or family members.
- See Useful GAA links and the video below for additional information.
Update your Profile
If you already have a Foireann (Return to Play) account can you please update your profile in the following sections:
- Medical Information
- Photo and Communication Consent
- You can add a number of affiliated clubs eg Askeaton Ballysteen LGFC or Ballysteen GAA at this point.
Useful GAA Links & Videos: